A Day with Manjaro

Finally spend a full day with Manjaro Linux

At least got rid of my unstable ubuntu and tried to install new liux and deleted all my important files by mistake thanks for my cloud backup (i can install without physical backup :) ).

Thought that it would be same as ubuntu forgot that it has packman now i am tring hard to install all my software again :( .Anyways manjaro is a good linux distro.

Anyways vscode is one of the most used software so to find how to install click here

However My friend just told me that we can do it easily with paman(Package Manager)
by just enabling AUR and install VS-Code.
:)
Find my friends blog here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Install VS-Code in Manjaro Linux

Running (pre-loaded)Virtual Machine on VirtualBox

Integrating Bash on Windows(Linux subsystem) into VSCode